We strive to create beautiful products without creating waste. We draw our inspiration from nature and would like to do our part to ensure that nature survives to inspire future generations.
Products with Sustainable roots
- Zero carbon footprint workshop.
- All materials sourced from locally disposed lumber, and naturally storm-fallen trees.
- 10% of profits donated to Arbor Day inner-city tree planting initiatives.
- Staining and treatment with traditional chemical-free processes.
- Preserving and maintaining historic pastoral American craft culture.
- Family owned and independently operated run since 2012.
Photos courtesy of Makers Handcrafted and Real Good Goods